1 CENT SHIPPING POLICY
As of 1/15/18, 1 Cent shipping is now the standard method for all Wine Club shipments and Web orders.
As a Wine Club member, you will enjoy your standard discount rate on wine and Oso Libre will extend 1¢ Overnight Shipping in California and Nevada* on Wine Club shipments and purchases of 4 or more bottles. For web store orders, remember to select UPS Ground when checking out to receive the 1¢ rate.
Out-of-California shipping will also use UPS Ground. You will only pay the difference for out-of-state service beyond the California Ground base rate. This shipping policy is for current Wine Club Members Only. If you'd like to rejoin for the 2018 calendar year, we'd love to have you back and extend this exclusive shipping offer.
WINE CLUB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
The Oso Libre Wine Club is easy to manage and we want to give our customers the ability to take the best advantage of benefits and the friendly flexibility of dealing with a family business.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your levels at any time.
- You authorize Oso Libre to automatically charge your credit card for wine club shipments as long as you are a member, and will notify them when there is a change/update in your card information.
- For those of you who pick-up your wine club, we will safely store your wine here in our cellar for one year. If you can not make the trip to visit us within that year, we will gladly ship you your wine as a convenience.
- Shipment is packed in sturdy, insulated recyclable pulp packing containers, ensuring that your wine arrives safely. Oso Libre will make every attempt to ensure safe and speedy delivery of your wine. You will receive a tracking number for your shipment. The shipper will attempt 3 deliveries and/or return your wine to us upon failure. We will attempt a re-delivery and return-shipping charges will be paid by the member. Shipments that are refused by the owner recipient will be charged shipping, return and restocking fees.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING POLICIES
If you have elected to have your wine club shipments shipped to you and after 3 attempts our shipper is unable to successfully deliver your wine, we will be passing any return charges on to you. We make every effort to communicate our shipping dates in advance to our valued customers and secure responsible shipping partners to ensure successful delivery, which includes the required adult signature. When wine comes back to us because it is undeliverable, we typically incur not only return shipping fees, but also re-shipping fees as well as the cost of new packaging materials and in most cases, replacement wine. We will always send new wine out vs. sending out wine that has been shipped multiple times to preserve the integrity of your purchase, but that does end up costing us more and we find that it is hard to recoup that loss. Return and redirect fees will be charged to member credit card on file should fees be incurred. Oso Libre must be notified 30 days before a scheduled wine shipment of any holds, address changes, etc.
If you are concerned that you will not be available to receive your shipment at your current shipping address, please supply us with an alternate one (business addresses are usually a great option if someone is there Mon - Fri) and we will update your records so as to ensure the successful delivery of your shipment. Please get this information to us 30 days prior to regularly scheduled wine club shipments.
As always, we welcome your questions and suggestions and we are available to assist you. Our number one priority is your satisfaction with both our wines and our service, so please let us know what we can do to exceed your expectations.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email, 30 days prior to a scheduled shipment. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Ashley, or fill our our Contact form.
- Due to credit card processing fees, storage and shipping costs, refunded orders will be subject to a 10% cancellation and restocking fee.
- You may cancel your Wine Club membership anytime after receipt of two (2) official wine club shipments. Please see the Events section of our webpage to find the official wine club shipment dates.