The Oso Libre Wine Club
We produce very limited quantities of premium wine. The enjoyment of our wines by our ‘Free Bear Cub’ members is our primary goal as a winery. As a ‘Wine Cub’ member, your availability to our wines is ensured along with many other value added benefits, events and unique opportunities.
BENEFITS & DETAILS
- Membership is free
- Shipping is INCLUDED in CA & NV (see Shipping Policies)
Acero: 20% Discount - 4 bottles per shipment for 8 bottles per year total - Approx. $165
Select Wine Club Levels:
Bronce: 30% Discount - 6 bottles per shipment for 12 bottles per year total - Approx. $210
Plata: 35% Discount - 9 bottles per shipment for 18 bottles per year total - Approx. $315
Oro: 40% Discount - 12 bottles per shipment for 3 cases per year total - Approx. $420
Club Más: An optional third shipment in February for Acero, Bronce and Plata members.
- We ship our offerings TWICE yearly: SPRING and FALL
- Oro Level is shipped three times per year, along with Club
- 15% Discount on all Oso Libre Logo merchandise (10% for Acero)
- First availability to newly released, members only and limited reserved wines
- Complimentary wine tasting for four at the Tasting Room
- Invitation to exclusive barrel tasting and wine blending events
- Reservations available for Estate Burger BBQ days
- Tasting room available by reservation for parties and events
- Subscription to our Wine ‘Cub’ e-newsletter
- Members receive advance email notice of upcoming shipments as well as a tracking number when their package ships
- Wines are shipped next-day ground in CA, limiting the exposure of the wines to heat and shock
- Shipment is made in sturdy, insulated recyclable pulp packing containers, ensuring that your wine arrives safely
- Temperatures can be high anytime of the year in CA. We do not ship on excessively hot days and we will wait to ship your wine until the temperature is more moderate.
Wine Club makes a wonderful gift and we can help make it easy to give!
Sign UP HERE to Begin Your Membership.
POLICIES and REMINDERS
The Oso Libre Wine Club is easy to manage and we want to give our customers the ability to take the best advantage of benefits and the friendly flexibility of dealing with a family business.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your levels at any time.
- You authorize Oso Libre to automatically charge your credit card for wine club shipments as long as you are a member, and will notify them when there is a change/update in your card information.
- Cancellation requests must be received IN WRITING or by email, 30 days prior to a scheduled shipment.
Due to credit card processing fees, storage and shipping costs, refunded orders will be subject to a 10% cancellation and restocking fee.
- You may cancel your Wine Club membership anytime after receipt of two (2) official wine club shipments. Please see the EVENTS section of our webpage to find the official wine club shipment dates.
- For those of you who pick-up your wine club, we will safely store your wine here in our cellar for one year. If you can not make the trip to visit us within that year, we will gladly ship you your wine as a convenience.
- Shipment is packed in sturdy, insulated recyclable pulp packing containers, ensuring that your wine arrives safely. Oso Libre will make every attempt to ensure safe and speedy delivery of your wine. You will receive a tracking number for your shipment. The shipper will attempt 3 deliveries and/or return your wine to us upon failure. We will attempt a re-delivery and return-shipping charges will be paid by the member. Shipments that are refused by the owner recipient will be charged shipping, return and restocking fees. Please visit our website for current pricing and shipping costs.